Saturday, January 5, 2008

Amazing Grace - a prayer of thanksgiving

What was once lost, is now found. I am whole again.

Thank you God for guiding me full circle. He has grown into a wonderful young man. He is beautiful, intelligent, articulate, and talented. Thank you for leading me to make the right decision and do what was right for him all those years ago. You truly blessed him with gracious, loving parents. Thank you for leading me to him again, for without you it never would have been possible, nor would it have happened so fast. I pray that we eventually become great friends, and maybe even part of one another's lives someday. I see great potential in him.
Thank you, Lord for keeping him safe all these years.

Amen


To you-TL-Thank you for your understanding and for being so open. You have made me complete.

No comments: