Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY 2008!!

I cannot believe it is 2008 already! This is bound to be a very interesting year. It is one of those years where I will celebrate one of those big milestone birthdays (I'm not telling until it happens, thank you very much). My darling son will be 14 in a couple weeks and my darling daughter will celebrate her 12th at the end of the month. I also look at the new year as a "do over." A time where I can check out of the previous year, resolve to have no regrets, and move forward. That is my plan...move forward (I sound like a car commercial).

First step in moving forward - get serious about my health. All of you that have read my blog, and my whinings about how "horrible" my life is, etc., know that I have battled my weight for years. I have written on here about new resolve, getting back on the horse, etc. Well, this time I have to. If for nothing or no one else, but to save my own life-literally. To prove it, my weekly weigh in results (good or not so good) will be posted her for all to read. It will keep me accountable. And, so you all know, I have joined Weight Watchers. If any of you are on the plan, let me know and we will walk through it together.

So...here are my Weight Loss Journey beginning statistics:

Age: (you really thought I would put it here right?)
Height: 5'2' (no this won't change)
Weight: 240.5
BMI: 44

Goals-
Weight: 135
BMI: 20-25

I WISH EVERYONE A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR, FILLED WITH GOD'S BLESSINGS AND LOVE!

No comments: