Friday, July 4, 2008

My Fireworks

On numerous occasions I have used this blog as a sort of "anger management therapy;" a way to vent my frustrations; or just to let the entire world know just how pissed off I happen to be. This is one of those times, only this time, the only person/thing I'm pissed off at is myself. Yes, I have decided to turn the full power of my wrath onto that person in the mirror.

I am not perfect; yes, I know that the mind reels at that revelation; I'm not even close! I would like to think of myself as a good person. I pay my taxes, I work my job, I raise my children to the best of my ability, I go to church, etc., etc. Sometimes I wonder though, if I could just be, well, better? That is truly something to think about.

Well, we will have to see. In the meantime -

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

No comments: